Designer & Creative Leader: Graphics-Web-Video
MaxCon is in need of a broadly experienced Broadly Qualified Grahpic-Web-Video Designer and creative leader.
Ever worked for one of those companies where you check your watch every five minutes, willing it to say “time to go home”? Where happy hour is always hours away? Where making instant coffee is often the highlight of the day?
Yeah, we’re not one of those companies.
We're a fast paced emerging entrepreneurial software company. Work with us, and the average day might find you designing web pages, conceiving print ad creative concepts, layout of whitepapers and documents in InDesign, marketing materials of all sorts, creating compelling landing pages and website CTAs, creating graphics for a Facebook page, or lending creative support for shooting and editing video. To add to this, you will play a lead role is conceiving and upgrading the skins of our management software, and related software now in development. As our company continues to grow, you will have the supervisory ability to manage outside creative suppliers and additional inhouse designers as our needs grow.
You take pride and ownership in your work as well as the overall contributions of the team. You must also have the ability to take a system-wide understanding for a unified presentation of the MaxCon brand. We offer an excellent compensation package including salary, sales commissions, vacation time, medical benefits, and retirement plan. Please visit our products page at www.MaxConSoftware.com/Products for more details about our product.
- Report to VP Marketing while supporting the full MaxCon Construction Software business, executives, marketing, sales, and product teams.
- Produce design deliverables including print marcom, web, video graphics, and published marketing and training documents.
- Operate in a proprietary and confidential environment.
- Minimum of five years experience as a graphic designer in the following areas: Interactive, creative, web, and print graphic design; and assist with video production.
- You will need a bachelor's or equivalent degree in a related field with an above average GPA, and experience preferably in a software or technology related industry.
- Ability to communicate creatively, clearly and accurately.
- Strong creative and conceptual skills, including online software and online experience concepts.
- Fluency in current graphic design practices and web production software, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects (CS4 qualified at minimum).
- Strong hands on knowledge of web-based technologies such as HTML, Flash, CSS, and AJAX.
- Understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, colour theory and typography in both print and digital media.
- Ability to support several key management people quickly grasping the overall strategic issues, and broader marketing and management goals; and translating them into stellar deliverablles.
- Ability to effective manage multiple projects and tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure in a very a fast-paced environment..
- Excellent organization and communication skills. Strong writing, proofing, and editing skills a plus.
- Statements of recommendation from three employers, or internal or external clients of your work.
- Willing to relocate to the Orlando area.